Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for success

Vision Board

"This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen
My further education is to go to Cal Poly Pomona to studie history world history because i always had a passion for history and i love it and i hope one day i can to be a history teacher because i love history and i will make it happen. I also choose the blue car because i all ways wanned to drive and to show my parents i don't need there help to buy me a car i want to so they can be proud of me and see i made it in life.

2 comments:

  1. Nice.....Cal Poly is a good college and the campus, quad is very beautiful. And you should visit Cal Poly one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the background photo you put on your vision board its really nice and looks great. I noticed that what you wrote about the car is similar to your quote and I'm happy your willing to work hard and not get stuff the easy way. I recommend you capitalize your I's when you write, but everything else is great! I wish you the best of luck with your car and teaching career!

    ReplyDelete