Friday, November 3, 2017

animated.gif



Rocket Surprise ending image

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was that I was making an entertaining and interesting  gif because i want people to laugh and say hey I like that one. I was making a planet and trench theme so that the rocket had something to land in and the monster is saying hi to the rocket as its leaving, and the rocket is going though the planets and a guy looks at the rocket as it lands. 



Schoo Theme History 
My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was that i really want to be a history teacher and i love history so much and to me history really does mater and that we live history everyday. This was to educate people that History really does matter because every lives in history yesterday, today , future and whats going to happen next. my history teacher is the best i want to be like her some day and just be a teacher she the best love her what she said was that this is beautiful Great Job! I will definitely use it Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment